Made in Canada Body Armour Package
Our Made in Canada Body Armour Package includes:
- Pair (2 Plates) of Made in Canada Ballistic Plates
- Hoplite III+
- Hexplate IIIA
- Made in Canada Plate Carrier
- ARKON Modular Plate Carrier System
- ARKON STEALTH
For more information about each option, please see the individual product pages.
Terms Of Sale
It is important to remember that nothing is “bulletproof”. Our body armor is only bullet resistant, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed. We will only ship to provinces where Body Armor is legally allowed to be owned by civilians, please know your local laws prior to purchasing. By making a purchase on our website (AITacticalSolutions.com) of our Ballistic Armour you agree that you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Are legally allowed to purchase and use the item in your Province.
- Agree to these Terms and Conditions
- Are not involved with criminal organizations and are only purchasing for lawful purposes.
- Are not purchasing the item on behalf of someone else in order to avoid complying to these Terms and Conditions.
- Assume all risks of use or misuse of ballistic armour, and agree not to hold AI Tactical Solutions Ltd. (www.AITacticalSolutions.com) liable in any way.
- Ensure that your ballistic panels are properly inserted and installed. Though we have 100% confidence in our products, we must always remind the purchaser to NEVER TEST BODY ARMOR ON A PERSON!
Though we have complete confidence in our armor systems, we do NOT guarantee the results seen on the testing photos. Different ammunition, and climate conditions can all impact the performance of our armour. Again, rest easy knowing we trust our lives with our armor, but make no guarantee of the ballistic performance of the protective armor.
AI Tactical Solutions Ltd assumes no liability for your use or misuse of any item sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. All warranties, including the warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability is hereby excluded. No oral agreement or warranty of any kind shall be binding unless in writing and signed by AI Tactical Solutions Ltd.. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only and are not given as a warranty in any way. AI Tactical Solutions does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold as is with all faults. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the purchaser and operator wearing the product.
Provincial Licensing Requirements
If you are ordering armour please check below for the licensing requirements. Please send us your info as required in the list below.
BC & Alberta: Body armour permit or PAL
Manitoba: Body Armour Permit
Nova Scotia: Body Armour Permit
All other provinces and territories: No licenses required